We hope that you and your family are healthy and well. Our community has seen a lot of changes recently, but we all are looking forward to resuming a sense of normality. Of all the changes that have ensued, one thing remains certain: our commitment to your health and safety.
Crofton Dental Care has always made infection control a top priority. Our team tailors each patient experience so that your dental care is both safe and comfortable. We want to make you aware of the infection control changes that we are making in our practice that will keep our team, and you safe. Our practice is fully in compliance with Public Health, England.
Here are the changes you can expect to see as we navigate through a COVID-19 world. These changes were made with the safety of you and our staff in mind. You will see these changes take place at your next appointment:
- You will be asked screening questions when you schedule an appointment. The same questions will be asked again when you arrive at our office.
- You will be asked to complete digital forms sent to you via email where possible, alternatively download them here.
- Appointments will be scheduled in a manner that allows us to maintain social distancing standards throughout the practice. This means that there will be fewer options when scheduling your appointment. Please be mindful of our cancelation policy.
- Please bring a face mask or bandana with you to your appointment.
- Until further notice, call our practice when you arrive at our office, and please remain in your vehicle until we notify you that you can enter for your appointment.
- Upon entering our practice, your temperature will be taken.
- We will ask that you use hand sanitizer that we provide when you enter the practice.
- Before beginning your appointment, you will be asked to rinse your mouth with a pre-rinse Orawize (Hypochlorous acid – HOCI) that we provide to you. This rinse will cleanse surface microbials.
- At the conclusion of your appointment, we will request that you replace your face covering, sanitize your hands again before entering our business area.
- All magazines, children’s toys, and such have been removed from our waiting room because these items cannot be disinfected thoroughly.
- Our goal is to allow more time between patients to reduce your wait time and the number of patients checking in or out.
- We also ask that only the patient being treated enter the practice. Please make arrangements for childcare, as children that aren’t being treated are not permitted to enter. If you need assistance walking to the building, the person with you may walk you to the front door, and then one of our trusted team members will help you from there.
Due to the considerable increase in downtime required for effective cleaning and disinfection and the cost of protective clothing (Personal Protective Equipment and screens). And to ensure we continually maintain and improve the care and services offered to our patients’ post-Corona Covid-19, we have had to increase the prices to all private and Crofton Care Plan patients as follows:
- New Patient Exam £ 75.00 (PPE included)
- Routine Dental Exam £ 45.80 (PPE included)
- Emergency Visit (from) £ 75.00 (PPE included)
- Routine Hygiene – 40 mins £ 87.66 (PPE included) (Minimum session will be 40 minutes)
For all other appointments, there will be a surcharge of £4.95 for each non-Aerosol Generating Procedure (AGP) appointment and £19.95 for each Aerosol Generating Procedure (AGP) appointment.
We look forward to seeing your smile again. Should you have any questions about our new processes or need to schedule an appointment, please contact our practice on 01329 662915 or visit our website https://www.croftondentalcare.com/
We express much gratitude to you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty, and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Crofton Dental Care