Dental Implants in Fareham, Hampshire
Now introducing 3D Digital Scans, we no longer take impressions!
100% Safe, Perfect Fits, No Metal Trays, No Unpleasant Metalic Taste, and NO MORE GAGGING!!!
Here at Crofton Dental Care, we provide quality Dental Implant treatments for people with missing teeth. From single-tooth implants to full mouth restorations, we use the latest Dental Implant systems available to deliver life-changing and long-lasting results.
Dental Implants Pricing
We have been providing dental implants with exceptional results to dozens of people across Fareham, Portsmouth, and Hampshire. Single tooth implants starting from £2500, get in touch with us today to request a free consultation!
Dental Implant Options
All-on-4 Dental Implants
The All-on-4 treatment is a state-of-the-art implant treatment used to obtain a new set of teeth you can be confident in
All-on-6 Dental Implants
The implant utilizes 6 anchor points to firmly secure the fixed teeth to your upper or lower jaw, ensuring long-term reliability.
Single Tooth Implant
If you are missing a single tooth, single implants are a great option for you. At Crofton Dental Care we can replace missing or unsteady teeth. Bringing back your beautiful smile and comfort.
Full Dental Implants
Missing multiple teeth? Placing multiple implants into the gum and utilizing either crowns or bridges we can restore your smile today.
Teeth In A Day
Everyone deserves a beautiful smile! And it shouldn’t take weeks or months to restore your smile. Crofton Dental Care has the latest technology and qualified staff to bring you beautiful teeth in ONE day!
What are Dental Implants?
Dental Implants (Tooth Implants) offer a clinically proven and safe solution to replace missing teeth, get back a great smile, and be able to bite and chew with confidence! When you lose your natural teeth, your jaw bone and surrounding tissues start to resorb or disappear over time.
When Dental Implants are screwed in the jaw, it stimulates the remaining bone to grow and mesh around the metal, along with tiny blood vessels. More importantly, implants help restore function so you can eat, chew and bite without your dentures falling out or having to stick to a soft food diet for the rest of your life.
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Improved Functionality: Your teeth work better when they are aligned properly, this is because when you eat, you get to apply equal force when you chew, crooked teeth can’t apply proper force, and sometimes it’s painful to eat if your teeth are crooked.
- Clear Speech: As compared to dentures, when it comes to dental implants, which always have a good fitting, the speech is much clearer, you are less likely to mumble or slur your speech.
- Improved Appearance: Dental implants are screwed in teeth that are almost invisible, as they tend to fuse in your bone, it is difficult to notice dental implants.
- Less Damage: As dental implants don’t require restructuring the teeth, your teeth are left intact, this results in increased life expectancy of your teeth.
- Convenience: As the dental implants are fused to your bone, you don’t have to take it out before sleeping, unlike dentures, if you fall asleep you can have health issues.
- Replace Uncomfortable Dentures: If you already have dentures but are not happy with constantly removing them, or having them fall out. We can permanently fix your dentures in place using implants.
Why choose us?
- Get a FREE Consultation
- Advanced Training & Experience
- Latest Dental Implant Techniques
- Personalised Treatment Plan
- Free Parking Available
- Easy Ground Floor Access
Frequently asked questions
Are Dental Implants suitable for everyone?
Dental Implants may not be suitable for everyone who has missing teeth. It is important that you are in reasonably good health and that your other teeth are in good condition without decay/disease. If you have any prior conditions as such, they will need to be treated before we can place the dental implants.
Also, in order to place the dental implants, we need to make sure you have sufficient bone in the jaw in order to hold the implants. We can check this for you, and perform a bone graft if needed.
Are Dental Implants better than Dentures or Bridges?
Yes, depending on your individual case. Unlike Dentures or Bridges, Dental Implants are a permanent solution to missing teeth. Many patients actually say that Dental Implants are better than having natural teeth because of their strength and durability.
With dentures, teeth are attached to a plastic or metal plate which placed in the mouth. Sometimes dentures can fall out and become uncomfortable. In the case of bridges, your existing teeth are required to be filed which can cause future dental issues.
Are dental implants safe? Is the procedure for dental implants painful?
Dental implants are safe, like any other surgical operation, there are risks. With skilled and experienced dentists, we take the necessary steps to provide clients the best and safe procedures. As well, we always need to ensure the patient is a good candidate for dental implants.
At Crofton Dental Care, we offer IV Sedation to ensure no pain is experienced during our dental treatments. After the implants, patients may feel some discomfort and swelling which gradually fades away.
How much do dental implants cost?
The cost of teeth implants can vary depending on individual circumstances. A standard Dental Implant cost £2500. Factors such as the number of implants needed, the complexity of the case, and additional treatments required can affect the overall cost. Some patients may require only a single implant, while others with multiple missing teeth may need several implants. To obtain a personalized assessment and accurate cost estimate based on your specific needs, it is recommended to consult with the professionals at Crofton Dental Care.
What type of dental implants are best/are there?
- Endosteal implants are the most common type of dental implants, as they are suited for most patients. This is usually made of titanium and is shaped like small screws placed in the jawbone. However, the patient requires a healthy jawbone for it to be fixed to.
- Subperiosteal implants are alternatives to Endosteals, as these rest on top of the jaw bone. This consists of a metal frame placed under the gum.
Are dental implants necessary?
Dental implants are necessary when you have missing teeth, but do not want to get dentures, bridges, or crowns. Although they may play an aesthetic purpose, it can also help the overall health of your mouth. It can support your jawbone, prevent bone deterioration, and can help with your chewing.
How Long do Dental Implants Last?
Dental implants can last up to 20 years, as it depends on many factors, the exact timeline varies for everyone, but dental implants have a significantly higher life expectancy.
How Long Does a Dental Implant Procedure Take?
The actual appointment to install a dental implant can take 1 – 2 hours depending on the case. However, there can be a few more appointments over the next 6 months to ensure the gums heal properly.