All-on-6 Implants in Fareham, Hampshire
What are All-on-6 Dental Implants?
The All-on-6 dental implant treatment is a state-of-the-art treatment used to obtain a new set of teeth in time and cost-effectively. The implant utilizes 6 anchor points to firmly secure the fixed teeth to your upper or lower jaw, ensuring long-term reliability. The extra 2 implants improve this reliability as opposed to the All-on-4 treatment which only utilizes 4 implants. These extra two implants have several other benefits including extra stability due to the increased points of contact between the implant and the jaw, and enhanced jaw support as more contact with the jawbone increases stimulation, strengthening bone density.
The process required to install an All-on-6 Dental Implant only requires one surgery, and a prosthesis may be attached to give you your smile back that same day. The All-on-6 treatment is a permanent dental solution you’ll be able to rely on for a lifetime.
What happens after an All-on-6 dental implant procedure?
Your mouth will be required to heal for the first three months following your All-on-6 Implant procedure. This means you’ll have to be cautious toward hard or chewy foods, this is due to your jawbone and gum tissue needing time to adapt to the new implant. Once the implant has finally fused with your jaw, your fixed teeth will be installed and dietary restrictions will be lifted.
What are the benefits of the All-on-6 Dental Implant?
- No need for a bone graft
- A single operation followed by a quick recovery
- The stability created by the implant means you’ll be able to enjoy eating and speaking again
- The fixed teeth provide a pearly white smile
- No need for removable dentures, as implants, are a permanent solution
- Instantly reverses age
- Bite and chew foods, just like natural teeth
Are you the right candidate for All-on-6 Dental Implants?
Choosing the best dental solution for your unique needs is essential, and All-on-6 dental implants have become a popular choice for many. If experiencing any of the following conditions, you are likely to qualify for an all-on-6 dental implants procedure.
- Significant Tooth Loss or Decay: Individuals who have lost a majority of their teeth or have extensive decay can benefit immensely from All-on-6 implants. This procedure provides a comprehensive solution, replacing an entire arch of teeth with just six implants from top or bottom of your jaw.
- Desire for a Permanent Solution: If you’re looking for a long-lasting and durable solution, All-on-6 implants are an excellent choice. Unlike dentures, which can be removed, these implants are fixed and feel just like natural teeth.
- Adequate Jawbone Density: A certain amount of jawbone density is required to support the implants. If you’ve been told in the past that you don’t qualify for traditional implants due to bone loss, the All-on-6 method might still be an option, thanks to its strategic placement technique.
- Seeking Improved Functionality and Aesthetics: If you’re longing to eat, speak, and smile with confidence again, All-on-6 implants can restore not just your teeth, but also your quality of life.
Why choose us?
- Get a FREE Consultation
- Advanced Training & Experience
- Latest Dental Implant Techniques
- Personalised Treatment Plan
- Free Parking Available
- Easy Ground Floor Access
Frequently asked questions
How long do All-on-6 dental implants last?
All-on-6 dental implants are designed to be a long-term solution and can last for many years, often over 20 years, with proper care and regular dental check-ups. Their longevity largely depends on factors like oral hygiene, overall health, and lifestyle habits.
Are All-on-6 dental implants worth it?
Absolutely. All-on-6 dental implants offer a permanent, stable, and natural-looking solution for those with significant tooth loss. They provide improved functionality, aesthetics, and overall oral health, making them a valuable investment for many patients.
How many teeth are in the All-on-6 dental implants?
The All-on-6 dental implant system replaces an entire arch of teeth using just six strategically placed implants. These six implants support a full dental bridge, which typically consists of 10 to 12 teeth, restoring a complete smile.
How long does the All-on-6 dental implants procedure take?
The All-on-6 dental implant procedure typically takes about 2 to 3 hours per arch. However, the exact duration can vary based on individual circumstances and the specifics of the dental clinic. Consult our experts for better estimates.
How long does it take to recover from an All-on-6 dental implants procedure?
While our patients can resume normal activities a day after the procedure, the initial healing phase usually lasts about two weeks. Full osseointegration, where the implants fuse with the jawbone, can take 3 to 6 months. It’s essential to follow post-operative care instructions from our dentists for a smooth recovery.