How do Same-Day Dental Implants work?
Crofton Dental Care is incredibly excited at our ability to provide the latest forms of dental reconstructive technology in our same-day dental implant also known as (Smile in a Day). Leading dental engineers have given us the chance to provide state-of-the-art treatments including Same Day All-on-4 Implants and Same Day All-on-6 Implants. These treatments are not only an efficient and reliable dental solution but will allow you to walk out of our office with a perfect smile that will last a lifetime.
A traditional denture can lead to a restricted diet and embarrassing situations due to the slowly deteriorating adhesive. Dental Implants negate these issues through anchor points surgically implanted in the jaw, allowing you to eat and speak without worry.
What are the benefits of One-Day Implants?
- A functional row of teeth the day of your surgery
- You’ll experience relative comfort eating and speaking throughout the healing process
- Implants will last a lifetime with proper maintenance and dental hygiene
- Teeth-In-a-Day treatments support jaw bone density and strength
- Unlike with traditional dentures, you won’t need to avoid chewy or tough foods
How many sessions are required to get Same-Day Dental Implants?
The Dental Implant treatment process is very straightforward, involving a single surgery lasting 2-4 hours and minimal aftercare. A temporary prosthesis attached to your implant means you’ll see the results you’re looking for after a single session.
What our patients say…
I had been a patient at my previous dentist for 14 years and told to leave well alone as there was nothing that could be done to improve my smile…..years that I have been self conscious and embarrassed! Dr Basil has made small but hugely significant changes that have given me the confidence to show my teeth again…All this was worked into a budget that I could afford. No hard sell, no pressure, I’m beyond happy! I also had my first pain free filling ever….
Why choose us?
Crofton Dental Care have been serving the needs of the local community in Fareham and beyond for many years. We are a friendly, reliable and highly trained dental practice.
- Free consultation for all our dental treatments
- We have advanced training and extensive experience
- Comprehensive examination for your dental health
- A personalised treatment based on your individual needs
- Free parking facility with easy ground floor access